These are SNB's most prestigious awards, only awarded to those you have rendered sustained and conspicuous voluntary service to SNB over a number of years, each award has a specific criteria as listed below
To be considered for Life Membership, members must have rendered sustained and conspicuous voluntary service to SNB via one or more of the following criteria:
a. Twenty (20) years such service, twelve (12) of which must have been as an elected officer of SNB.
b. Twenty (20) years such service, a minimum of five (5) of which must have been as an elected
officer of SNB or another branch, SLSNSW or SLSA.
c. Twenty (20) years such service, as an active member of any standing boards or constituted
d. Thirty (30) years such service, sustained and conspicuous to a club or clubs.
e. A member may qualify for consideration if the Committee considers he or she has rendered such service over a shorter period.
- To be given to members of clubs and SNB Branch who have distinguished Voluntary Service Criteria shall be distinguished voluntary service to clubs and SNB Branch over a period of fifteen (15) years together with suitable record attached to the nomination.
- This award is only applicable to members of Surf Life Saving Club or SNB Branch.
- To be given to members of clubs and SNB Branch. Either one or both who have rendered outstanding service.
- Criteria shall be outstanding service to clubs and SNB Branch over a period of ten (10) years together with a suitable record attached to the nomination
- To be given to members of clubs and SNB Branch. Either one or both who have rendered prominent service to Club and SNB Branch over a period of five (5) years together with a suitable record attached for the nomination.
- To be given to those citizens who support clubs/SNB with special voluntary service over a period of ten (10) years. Criteria shall be a community award to persons or groups who have supported clubs and Branch with special voluntary service contribution over a ten (10) year period. A suitable record of such service /contribution should be provided with the nomination.
Nominations have been made a lot more user friendly this year, simply click the link to award you want to nominate for and you will open an online Jot form, fill in the details and press submit. Once done you will receive an email advising your nomination has been received. Deadline for nominations to be received is Thursday 23rd May 2019, COB
This allows you to view questions on nomination form and know what information you need to have before entering online, PDF forms are for info only and should not be submiited as your nomination.