Spinal Management Certificate
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to manage injured casualties with suspected spinal injuries in an aquatic environment and in emergency situations.
Candidates must meet ALL of the following conditions:
- Be at least 15 years of age on the date of final assessment
- Be proficient in one of the following awards:
- First Aid
- Bronze Medallion
- Hold one of the following units of competency:
- HLTFA211A or HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support OR
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
For more detailed information on this award, download a copy of the course syllabus here.