Saturday 30th March @ 6pm
Picnic in the Park @ Governor Phillip Park; North Palm Beach
Stargazng, Movie, Jazz Band - Details Attached
Suday 31st March @ 10am
Know Your Neighbour @Warriewood Beach
Surfing, Beach volleyball, food & drink . Details attached
Sunday 7th April
Guiness World Record Walk for Water Chartity Event @ North Curl Curl Reserve. Details Attached
Thursday 25 April 5.30am – 6.30am
ANZAC Day Dawn Service - 25th April Dee Why RSL is holding the Dee Why Beach ANZAC Day Dawn Service again this year on Thursday 25 April 5.30am – 6.30am and we would love for volunteers to help us out again at the event.
Roles & requirements for volunteers at the event:
· Available to be onsite from 5am – 6.30am
· Greet attendees as they arrive and hand out service programs.
· Hand out poppies to attendees as they arrive.
· Directing attendees to standing areas or seating if VIPs or elderly guests.
· Directing attendees to place poppies on the structures after the service.
· Directing attendees towards the RSL.
· Directing attendees towards shuttle bus services available going to the RSL.
If you are available could you please confirm via email directly to our event company Taleah Pharo at Flying Ruby Events: firstname.lastname@example.org and Taleah will be in touch closer to the date.